Here's a picture of the guys. Shad, Josh and Will (who, by the way, has been getting so many compliments on his "desperately needing a haircut" hair. Who knew? It's in danger of being deadly on top soon so I'll have to trim it a little but I kind of like it a little longer now.)
And the girls. Me, Emily, and Katie.
Here's an action shot of meat coming out of the pot. I can't tell which one that is but it looks like steak of some kind. Yum!
We had shrimp, chicken, 2 kinds of steak, and salmon. Of course, cooking it can be challenging since they turn all of the lights down to look like you're eating in the dead of night. You almost have to get inches from your food to check and see if it's done. Rest assured, none of us have gotten sick yet.
Here's a cool shot of the flambeed dessert. It was an amaretto/white chocolate dip and it was delicious!!! I almost wanted to get a straw and drink out what was left after we dipped all of our dessert into it. There was plenty left! That might have been a tad..oh, maybe...desperate? Anyway, it was all delicious. Thank you so much, Josh for a wonderful evening and Emily, for having a birthday and inviting us to celebrate with you.
3 comments:
oh, that makes me hungry! Now I have to try and think up dinner, with fondue on my mind!
Looks like fun, Riva. So glad you have good friends to hang out with!
p.s. we have our "game" on... can't wait for the 25th!
That's one of mommy's favorite places. Daddy likes it too, but he says it's a "rip-off." I guess that means it's expensive...
Anyways, looks like ya'll had fun - where did you hide your kids????
The kiddos were stashed at home. My dad lovingly agreed to watch him by HIMSELF! He did a great job, by the way. My mom was sick and couldn't come. The kids loved having him there-Tyler asked if he could come back the next day.
Post a Comment