So buying my son a scooter was a big decision. The walk to school is a good walk to take on a scooter so I bought him his very own since big sister already had one. Surprisingly, Tyler's pretty good on any transportation but his own 2 feet so he speeds along on that thing like it's a second pair of legs. Here are my 2 scooter babies in action. Beware, Tyler looks a little preppy but it was a little chilly - had to don the sweater.

In other news, I gave Will a haircut this last weekend. For as long as I've been cutting his hair (since dating days), I've cut it pretty short since that was the easiest to figure out. For the past few weeks as his hair has been getting longer and longer, more and more people have been raving about his hair! It is a shock to both of us but he decided he wanted to have a different haircut and capitalize on all of those comments. I think I did a pretty good job trimming the sides for a seamless look all around but I didn't take a picture. I'll take one later. Since I had everything out, Lynnea's bangs begged to be trimmed so I took advantage of the strapped-in-the-booster-seat-child and attempted to trim the bangs. They didn't turn out perfect but at least I didn't cut her, right? Here she is (or at least her face) pre-haircut. Pretty cute...
No comments:
Post a Comment