But the topper of the afternoon were the toadstool cupcakes. Yep! Made, by Aly, to look like little toadstools, these guys were delicious!! It was so creative. I'm glad Mikayla's birthday is in March so that there will be a little extra time to forget how elaborate a party could be. Mikayla's last birthday party was so much work (said facetiously). I actually had to drive my kids to Chuck E Cheese and PAY for pizza! After going through so much sweat and tears, I think a party like this would kill me. Seriously, I'd love to plan this cute of a party-maybe for Lynnea's one year?? Aly and Emily, I'm recruiting you to help me...Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Fairy Dust and Toadstools
Mikayla was invited to the birthday party of a good friend this past weekend. This wasn't just any party. Camryn's mom, Aly, made us all want to hire her for party planning once we got a look at the details she so meticulously hand crafted. The theme was fairy princesses so each little girl got a set of wings and a skirt to wear adorned with glitter glue and fancy flowers. The table was set with fresh flowers and bright paper plates. The games were so much fun and Mikayla had a blast decorating her magic wand and eating yummy food.
But the topper of the afternoon were the toadstool cupcakes. Yep! Made, by Aly, to look like little toadstools, these guys were delicious!! It was so creative. I'm glad Mikayla's birthday is in March so that there will be a little extra time to forget how elaborate a party could be. Mikayla's last birthday party was so much work (said facetiously). I actually had to drive my kids to Chuck E Cheese and PAY for pizza! After going through so much sweat and tears, I think a party like this would kill me. Seriously, I'd love to plan this cute of a party-maybe for Lynnea's one year?? Aly and Emily, I'm recruiting you to help me...
But the topper of the afternoon were the toadstool cupcakes. Yep! Made, by Aly, to look like little toadstools, these guys were delicious!! It was so creative. I'm glad Mikayla's birthday is in March so that there will be a little extra time to forget how elaborate a party could be. Mikayla's last birthday party was so much work (said facetiously). I actually had to drive my kids to Chuck E Cheese and PAY for pizza! After going through so much sweat and tears, I think a party like this would kill me. Seriously, I'd love to plan this cute of a party-maybe for Lynnea's one year?? Aly and Emily, I'm recruiting you to help me...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
wow they really know how to throw a big birthday bash in california dont they!
I would absolutely LOVE to help! Thanks for the compliments, all I can say is I have a lot of fun doing it! (Not for every birthday, of course!) I have a special fondness for 99 Cent Store and Dollar Tree, you know... We can make it happen!
Glad you guys had a good time! :)
Post a Comment