Snot...This was the face of my son when he came in from playing in daddy's dirt pile outside. Obviously his nose was running and grabbing a kleenex wasn't his first option. Pretty gross.
Pictures...I was trying out some settings on my camera and captured this face from Lynnea. We were all hanging out under tarps in the backyard so that daddy didn't have to be alone while working to make our backyard beautiful.
Digging...Will is getting the side yard ready for some rock hardscaping. He's done so much already and I admire his determination to finish the "project" we started. He's tilled, dug, moved sprinklers and moved more dirt than I care to imagine. I can't wait until it's finished.
Family...Tonight we went to this awesome buffet place for dinner with 2 of Will's brothers, their families, and Will's parents. It was to celebrate Father's Day and we had a wonderful time. These were several minutes of Lynnea being happy in someone else's arms. My nieces tried to hold her afterward and she decided she'd had enough. I'm getting really good at holding her and eating at the same time. The only downfall is that Lynnea's hands reach out for everything. Keeping her occupied with toys is imperative.

This weekend is so special. A day to celebrate Fathers and all that they do for us. Thank you dad for your amazing wisdom and Will for your unending love. I'll post more tomorrow!
2 comments:
Um, ya, that's kinda gross - thanks for sharing....Josh
LOVE IT! That is a classic, GQ look for the typical boy! Definitely one for the wedding video! :)
Post a Comment