These are the pair she wore...then Mikayla promptly touched them after eating boysenberries and I had to Shout it out. It lasted all of a few hours on the feet *so common of clothes in my household.* Anyway, I put the ribbon on both of them because these types of booties tend to fall off pretty quick. The ribbon ties it tighter on the foot.
Here's the second, girly pair. I love this toile fabric that my mom used in Lynnea's quilt so the extra pieces had to find their way into something else. I think they turned out pretty well (after I ripped out a few seams). They were really fun to make!
Since I'm short on words tonight...long day...I'll just post a picture of my kids on the kitchen floor, entertaining their little sister. She liked grabbing Mikayla's face and making her scream. I don't really know what Tyler is doing but he's playing with his Mickey necklace given to him by his Grammie and Gramps. That's another story. He kept wanting to wear all of Mikayla's necklaces and we told him that those are not for boys. My parents, on one of their trips to Disneyland, chose a very masculine Mickey mouse necklace on a black chain for him to wear and feel cool. So sweet and such a wonderful gift.
My darling daughter right before she started crying. Heaven forbid we are left on the floor...I'll stop there before it becomes a venting session. I thought 3 was easy until this stage came.
My darling daughter right before she started crying. Heaven forbid we are left on the floor...I'll stop there before it becomes a venting session. I thought 3 was easy until this stage came.
3 comments:
So when it is finally our turn to have babies, I would love it if you make them some of your adorable booties. They are precious and I think you should sell them!!!! It was great seeing you the other night. Love you!!!
I'd love to Jenna! We're waiting anxiously for those babies!!!
So cute! I noticed them on Lynnea today and thought they were darling.
-Jenn
Post a Comment