Friday, March 7, 2008

"Give Her A Little Space"

This is the phrase I am always using with Tyler when it comes to loving on his sister, Lynnea. Tyler has always been my physical one, the one who loves affection and has to touch your skin with one hand and suck the thumb of his other hand. So, when we caught this picture of Tyler and Lynnea, it just said it all. Usually his face is about 1 inch away from hers but you can tell the love he has for her and how much she loves it.

My kids got into the Barbie Pegasus movie the other day. (Opened it, didn't watch it). The movie is a little scary so they don't like to watch it but it has 3D effects in it so it comes with some cool-looking glasses. They wore them around the house for a few minutes before I made them put them back for fear of changing their 20/20 vision.

The baby shower I went to a few weeks ago gave me my second diaper bag order. Heidi, I will send you a picture of all of the fabrics soon. The girl that ordered this one is having her baby in a few weeks and wanted a new bag for the new baby. She loved the one that I made Kim. It's so much fun to put my creativity to the test and design bags around color schemes. Here is the finished product. Lavendar satin in the inside and brown vinyl on the outside. I think it turned out pretty cute! It gave me an excuse to go buy more fabric since I had no lavendar fabric in my arsenal.

No comments: