I've attempted a slide show before this one but it didn't fit the width of my blog so I'm trying another one.
This slideshow took all morning since I seem to be a little inept at preparing files and keeping them in order. I had to start over several times since I wanted to keep them in ascending order. I tried to choose a variety of pictures to show Mikayla's growth over the past 5 years so I hope you enjoy it.
Tomorrow is the Big 5!!



3 comments:
Mikayla is so adorable with those big beautiful eyes and a smile to melt any heart! 5 years... wow! I can still remember when you were pregnant with her and that seems like just yesterday!!!
Have a wonderful day tomorrow!!!! Happy Happy Birthday, Sweet Mikayla!
That slide show makes me cry :) SO sweet. THey grow TOO fast!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISS MIKAYLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE love you
the nelsons
Riva~ Such a beautiful slide show......GREAT JOB!!!!!
Mikayla we wish you a Happy 5th Birthday!!!! What a milestone......so many more GREAT adventures to come.
Love, Daynekos
Post a Comment