Sunday, February 24, 2008

Sushi Heaven

Will made a collage in honor of our favorite sushi restaurant (so far). He wanted me to put it in an earlier post but I neglected to so I am now paying tribute to the 4 dishes we had the other night. Clockwise from Left:
Tempura Lobster Roll (tempera lobster over California Roll
Hungry Roll (my favorite. Deep fried crab meat, avocado and special sauce)
Crunch Roll (a tie for my favorite. Shrimp tempera, crab, avocado, crunch)
Vegetable and Shrimp tempura

So now you see the 4 dishes we got last time we went. Yum Yum!!

4 comments:

Trying to Love, Laugh & Live said...

Your last few posts have made me hungry... and I don't like steak or sushi. You have a talent for making food sound good!

Emily said...

Ok I have looked at this picture of Sushi twice now and as a result I am craving it MADLY!!!! I have an IDEA how about a sushi play day this week!? :)

Anonymous said...

That "play day" better include husbands if sushis are involved!

Emily said...

Sorry Will...... don't you guys know you gotta go earn the money so we CAN have sushi play days. Just kidding! I am all for you two taking off in the middle of the day for a SUSHI break! :)........... does that mean MORE sushi? :)