This last weekend consisted of a few get-togethers and lots of great food. On Saturday, we attended Ava's first birthday party after we went to dim sum with Will's parents. Here's a picture of Bekah swinging at the "1." When Mikayla was up there, it was all seriousness and the pictures I
did get looked like she was not having the time of her life. It looked like she was out to kill. Eventually, the kids each got a string to pull on the bottom and out came the 10,000 calories (thanks Mina).

All Tyler cares about are the lollipops. As far as he was concerned, once he picked up a lollipop, the candy search was over. After it was opened, he almost consumed the lollipop and the stick before any time had passed.

Mikayla showing us her bag of candy. Can't really see the candy, however.

Lena got a little baby holding time. Her littlest is already 6 months and just a
little bit bigger. Thanks, Lena, for putting her to sleep for me!

I made Ava a dress for her birthday. I forgot to take a picture before I wrapped it but what better picture than with the birthday girl herself? It was my first attempt at making clothing and it turned out fairly well. She may fit it in a year or so since the patterns run a little large but it will be cute when she does.

On Sunday, my parents came over for a little carne asada. I like watching football but, let's be honest, the Superbowl is all about the food. We didn't pig out too much, just a little carne asada and some "skinny cow" (yes, that is a brand) ice cream sandwiches after dinner. Thanks, mom and dad, for coming over on such last minute notice.

Here's dad with the offspring. My dad has the Midas touch with Lynnea. A few weeks ago he rubbed her feet while he was holding her and now that is her favorite thing in the whole world. Gramps is the only one that makes her completely relaxed. I need to hire him to come to my house for a few hours every day. After he's done rubbing her feet, I think mine need a little pampering too. =) What do you think, dad?

On a crafty note, here are the invitations I did for a friend's shower that Cara and I are hosting in the beginning of March. I love designing things like this. This picture is mainly to let Cara know what they look like. See, Cara? Some of them are missing-they're all different. Now I've just got to buy the stamps.

1 comment:
Ok LOVE them. Oh the ever creative sister. They look awesome! Thanks for showing me. Sorry we haven't been able to get together lately. It's all the sickness floating around. Gotta get you your moon pie!!
Post a Comment