It was "sushi play day" today so my friend, Emily, and I let the kids enjoy their chicken nuggets and then we went and gorged ourselves on Crunch Rolls and Hungry Rolls. There's something about take-out sushi, a bowl of soy sauce with wasabi and a comfy couch... Thanks, Emily, for endulging my cravings with cravings of your own. The girls did enjoy their nuggets.

Tyler, however, liked the watermelon and the ranch dressing more than the nuggets.

When the other 2 went down for their naps/room time, I actually went outside and took a few shots of Lynnea in the backyard. I don't think the child has seen the outdoors, at least when the sun has been out, and she liked it! Isn't the outfit adorable? Thanks to Emily and Mina, my daughter is well dressed!! You guys are so generous!!

Look at those toes. They don't stay small very long.
1 comment:
great fun! I love the outside pictures of Linnea... so priceless!
Post a Comment