Lynnea shared some ice cream but didn't know that the tongue had to go back in after licking.
Tyler was trying to guess what the added hair was called on Uncle Dannie's face. Daddy doesn't have that!
Mikayla rocking out with the balloon sword that the sushi place gave the kids to play with.
Just another normal day at the Lee house...Mikayla taking all of the toys she wants first, Tyler smashing Mikayla, and Lynnea practicing her newest move, the somersault.
Here's the only "normal" picture I could get of all 4.
...and here's the silly face shot.
We went to Bryan and Cara's on Saturday and poor Uncle Dannie was subjected to this...
...and this.
All in all, it was a great visit.
Mikayla also had her first sleepover from Sunday to Monday with Mikaela, one of her school friends. Mikaela's mom couldn't bring her to school on Monday so I had her daughter spend the night so that we could bring her with us on Monday. Brings back fond memories of my own sleepover days and I know I'm in for many more with my own daughter.
No comments:
Post a Comment