After tearing, ripping, pulling, and many screams from all of the knots in her hair, Mikayla finally decided that she wanted her hair cut again. Since she mentioned it several times on Sunday, I took her to get it cut right after church. Here is the before...

And here is the after. We went over to some friend's house last night (Nancy, the Korean BBQ was divine, as always!) and Mikayla played with their daughter, Chelsea. Her hair ended up right at her shoulder and it looks really cute. I think she feels better with a new style.

Here are the girls dancing in their skirts. What in the world does Lynnea have in her mouth? That kid...believe it or not, she has actually tried to eat 2 roly poly's in the last few days. I thought she was done with the "everything goes in the mouth" stage. I guess she just eats what she thinks looks delicious?
2 comments:
Love Mikayla's hair!!!
oh Riva she is just too cute! the kids are getting so big! I cant wait to see you all this summer!!!
Post a Comment