One of the kid's favorite things to do is surprise Will when he comes home from work so I caught them waiting for him at the door. Usually they like him to come find them but this particular afternoon Mikayla had a little "May Day" basket of flowers to give him.
Dad came over to help us fill our little vegetable garden with dirt last weekend. It was so nice to get that little garden started, especially before summer so the kids can have something to watch and take care of throughout these next few months.
Mikayla wanted to try on Dad's hat. I don't really know what Tyler's doing.
I had the privilege of going to my niece's spring concert which was outstanding! They did such a beautiful job in their choirs and it was fun to be with the family. Above is a picture of Mikayla with her cousins Danae and Ian before the performance.
Here we all are after the concert. Tamara, Carissa, Mikayla and me. You can't see the skull and crossbones on the sweatshirt I borrowed from my sister-in-law, Lisa. She grabbed a random jacket since I had forgotten mine in my van. I felt very "young" but tried to cover up that little "design" throughout the night.The other day I took the kids to the park to meet a friend. However, instead of talking with my friend, I ended up pushing swings the whole time I was there. Luckily, I had gotten an iced coffee to fuel my "push power."
Here's Tyler's "smile."
I love my kids. They keep me on my toes.
3 comments:
Beautiful kids, wonderful family times to treasure...and great to be grandparents. Recently I finally located the matching shoe of mine that Mr Steel had put away for Nana...As David says " This IS Life!!! Nancy
Riva!
Oh how I've missed checking your blog...but I'm back and ready to read all about the Lee's. Before I do, I wanted to say way to go on that casserole carrier! I've thought many times how cool it would be to have something like that. Did you follow a pattern? Is it pretty difficult? It's so cool!!
Love ya! Janette
Your kids are beautiful and such personalities! What fun!
Post a Comment