Time together...alone...is a rare happening in the Lee household as of late. With work, commitments, and other life "stuff", it's quite a celebration when me and the hubby get out on a date. Yes, a date!!
We went to one of my favorite places of all time - the Hollywood Bowl. Tchaikovsky was playing that night so we enjoyed a great show.
I'll spare you the details about how we almost didn't make the bus to the event, how we sat by a less-than-pleasant "couple" and how late our kids went to bed that night.
We need to do it more often, definitely...ok, next time I hope it's missing the last 3 "details."

1 comment:
Getting out together (alone) is so benificial and fun. Now that Awana has started again Greg and I have a weekly date. It makes such a difference to have an hour of uninterupted conversation together!
Post a Comment