Tuesday, September 6, 2011

First Day!

My little guy started school last week. Yes, I cried. I actually cried as I was making lunches the night before. Pretty hard! I wasn't expecting that. I think I'm emotional because I'm losing my little cuddler to friends, homework, and school days. I know he's ready. I know I will be soon. It's just hard to believe that this little guy......is now a kindergartner. Excuse me while I grab some kleenex...

And then there's this beautiful lady. 3rd grade! Friends galore! Excellent student! I couldn't be prouder and I thank God every day for blessing me with her. She has become my friend, not just my daughter, and that is a wonderful thing.
Here's Tyler in his first kindergarten line EVER. Yes, the little girl behind him is on a cell phone....these times we live in, huh?
Happy School Year, everyone!!

No comments: