Each year since she's needed a backpack, I've tried to make an original bag for Mikayla to take to school. This year has been so busy that she had to use her bag from last year for the first few weeks until I could actually sit down and make her a new one.
Finally, I had some time so here it is! Fairies, butterflies, and bling. The green thing on the side is meant for her water bottle. It fits but it's not entirely secure so it may get cut off soon.
Now my sewing machine will be put away for a while...

4 comments:
That is beautiful!!! You're so talented, I keep telling ya!
WOW! Just WOW! I've never known another kid in all my school years who had a home-made backpack. That is SO COOL! That backpack is so beautiful too!
oh that is such a special treat for your girl!!! Seriously, what a beautiful work of love!!!!! I love it!!!
So cool Riva!! You are amazing!!!
Post a Comment