Sunday, September 11, 2011

Soccer Begins!

 Tyler & Mikayla had their first soccer games this last Saturday. 
Tyler's game was quite hilarious. It was pretty much a bunch of little kids chasing the ball.
No one guarded the poor goalie. My son definitely had his eye on the ball but he wasn't one to just jump in and claim it as his own. I'm sure it will get better as the season progresses.
You can see just how serious he is about the sport- he made sure to smile at me as I took his picture from the stands...

Unfortunately, when Mikayla played later, I didn't get any photos. We were on time (which meant we were a tad late) and they had started without us. That, and keeping 2 young children interested in something other than climbing the crowded grandstand, was enough to make me not want to pull out the camera. Next week, I promise!

No comments: