Well, I'm already 21 weeks pregnant and I can say that it's flying by pretty fast. I think that's because I kind of forget I am until I start getting the all-familiar back pain and get exhausted and winded just walking to the back of the house. The kids are excited about having a brother or sister.
Here's my 21 week shot for the new baby's scrapbook. I feel like I'm showing a lot but a lot of people tell me I still don't look that big. For all you who have been pregnant, whenever you START showing, you start feeling huge. It's weird to grow that big that fast.
Tyler and daddy doing a "silly face" on our way to Ikea to pick up some stuff for daddy's work. We stopped by McDonalds for some cheeseburgers. Mommy ate almost all the fries!
Grammie and Gramps got back from their 2 week vacation to Yosemite. They had a great time and I'm so glad they could take time out from their busy routine to have some R&R. They brought back some great gifts and the kids loved opening them. Thanks mom and dad for dinner and for all of the fun goodies you brought back!
Mikayla's first cup of hot chocolate all to herself. Since Curious George had some on tv she kept wanting her own cup of cocoa so I made her one. It took a while to drink since it was pretty hot but we brought it outside while she played in the 90 degree weather so that she could drink it a little bit at a time. Unfortunately, the swarms of flies found it pretty delectable and one of them couldn't help but take a swim. That was the end of the cup of hot chocolate.
Here's my 21 week shot for the new baby's scrapbook. I feel like I'm showing a lot but a lot of people tell me I still don't look that big. For all you who have been pregnant, whenever you START showing, you start feeling huge. It's weird to grow that big that fast.
Tyler and daddy doing a "silly face" on our way to Ikea to pick up some stuff for daddy's work. We stopped by McDonalds for some cheeseburgers. Mommy ate almost all the fries!
Grammie and Gramps got back from their 2 week vacation to Yosemite. They had a great time and I'm so glad they could take time out from their busy routine to have some R&R. They brought back some great gifts and the kids loved opening them. Thanks mom and dad for dinner and for all of the fun goodies you brought back!
Mikayla's first cup of hot chocolate all to herself. Since Curious George had some on tv she kept wanting her own cup of cocoa so I made her one. It took a while to drink since it was pretty hot but we brought it outside while she played in the 90 degree weather so that she could drink it a little bit at a time. Unfortunately, the swarms of flies found it pretty delectable and one of them couldn't help but take a swim. That was the end of the cup of hot chocolate.
No comments:
Post a Comment