Thursday, July 19, 2007

No Luck

Well, for all of you waiting anxiously to hear word on whether this baby is a girl or a boy, we'll all have to wait a little longer. No matter what the ultrasound tech did, she could not get this kid to be still enough to get a good picture. She did get a picture of the genitals but she said she could not be very certain what it was...it was either an enlarged labia or a penis. She tried for about 10 minutes but she said I should have eaten something because the baby was just too active...GREAT! I don't think I need another active one. Anyway, here are the photos she took of the baby. She got a great profile view but that's all I have for now. I think I'll beg one of my doctors in the coming visits to do a quick ultrasound in their office. Needless to say, it was kind of disappointing.

is that what I think it is??

The profile of baby Lee #3

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think it's a boy... since i'm such an expert in ultrasounds... hahahahaha
-gracee

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I also think it's a boy. My thinking is that she saw SOMETHING enlarged. If it were a girl she probably wouldn't have seen much of anything at all.
BUT I hope it's a girl for Mikayla's sake, hee hee =)
-talitha