The pool was brought out last week and boy, did the kids go crazy. It took a while to convince Tyler that this wasn't bathtime and going nude was not an option but it finally came across to his senses. Unfortunately, I don't possess any X-large swim diapers so I had to resort to the one he was already wearing. Honestly, I don't think I've seen a diaper as large as his at the end of pool play. Our pool has a "spitting" giraffe on one side and he seemed to enjoy the giraffe kissing his rear end. This caused the diaper to almost split down the center as children usually don't fill the diaper to the maximum. When I took it off, it was almost like lifting weights to throw it in the trash. At least they had fun.

Tyler loves doing what Mikayla wants him to do, for the most part. One of these days, it will start coming back to haunt Mikayla but, for now, he decided to give in to her wish for him to pretend to be asleep on mommy and daddy's bedroom floor. Complete with stuffed bear and snoring, he did a pretty good job.


No comments:
Post a Comment