Well, it's finally here! The appointment for the last ultrasound I will be having with any children in my belly...at least I think it is. Thursday at 4:30, I go in to see which sex of child God has decided will cause me the least bit of anxiety.
Everyone has been asking me which one I would prefer and, honestly, I think there are pros to each one. It would be easier to have a boy so that the rooms wouldn't have to be switched and I would know where all the boy clothes disappeared to in the garage. It would also be great to have a girl to give Mikayla a sister (since the sister bond is so awesome) and to bring another girl into the family. We've got a lot of up-and-coming testosterone in the family and I think it might be nice to mellow it out a little.
My symptoms and cravings tell me I'll be having a boy and I'll be amazed if God played a trick on me. Wasabi, spicy and no sweets are the "boy" symptoms. Mikayla has insisted that God told her I'm having a girl and that a boy is just not an option. She made it clear that Tyler is all the boy she needs in her family. We keep telling her that boy babies are just as cute as girl babies but, so far, she hasn't been convinced. When the day comes, I know she'll be a perfect big sister to either one.
Stay tuned on Friday for the results of the BIG DAY!
No comments:
Post a Comment