"Open House" usually conjures up images of an amazingly colorful, no-inch-left-undecorated, lovely display of every craft project the class ever did and Tyler's open house did not disappoint. Let me just be the first to say that I saw projects done with craft supplies I didn't even know existed when I looked around the classroom! I've got to hand it to his teacher, I gained a whole new respect for a 60+ year old woman who can handle 5 boys and 2 girls with "safety scissors," gallons of glue and wood blocks. Mrs Lovell is an angel!

Tyler had so much fun pointing out his projects, his alphabet book...

...and his best friend, Bradley. These 2 (and another little boy) cooked up a lot of mischief this past year but Tyler loved every minute of it. It was the first time he actually had a friend that was all his own and not his sister's.

Tyler investigated the plant he helped plant (yes, redundant but I have no idea what
plant it is. Yes, me, the green thumb...no comments, please.)

And I had to practically force the camera into my husband's hand to get a shot of me with my little man. Honestly (and you moms will agree), unless I force a photo here and there, I think my children will forget that I was even there. There's evidence that I exist in each photo I take but there are very few of actual
me. Also, let's be honest, I'm not looking any younger and I'd like my kids to have at least a few photos of me before the few crow's feet I have become a
flock of crow's feet. So, after that monologue, here's a picture of me and my precious boy...almost ready for kindergarten. I know I'm going to have to bring kleenex to his graduation.
No comments:
Post a Comment