Mother's day this year was so much fun. I was invited to a beautiful mother/daughter tea with my 2 lovely ladies and had such a great time hanging out with other moms and enjoying some yummy food and delicious dessert.
Of course, I had to take a picture before we left and this is the pose Lynnea gave me..
So Mikayla followed suit...Oh, and her dress was made by her Grammie. Every time my mom makes Mikayla a dress, she wears it out. She loves her handmade dresses!
The cake and dessert table at Aly's house was amazing. The whole afternoon was even color themed. Mine would have been, "what-do-i-have-in-the-decor-box-in-the-garage" party. It blows my mind how creative my friend is when she throws a party. I don't think I got the themed party gene.So, just to show you how awesome it looked, here are a few pics. I didn't take many because my 3 year old decided to whine through half of the mommy-daughter tea so much that I wished I would have left one daughter home.
Handmade, yes, HANDMADE pom poms on each table in the coordinating color scheme.
Hand iced cookies on the table as well. Aly, you outdid yourself yet again and we had so much fun. I can handle being a mom when I get mommy celebrations like this one!
1 comment:
such fun decorations! Lets not mention how nice it must be to have mothers day tea outside. ;) Your girls are so beautiful, your mom did a good job on the dresses also.
Post a Comment