This past weekend was such a treat. I and a few of my friends went to a lodge up in the mountains to spend some time in worship of our great Creator. This is my first year on a women's retreat and it was a great experience. It had a lot to do with the girls I went with. What a great set of friends I have. Here are a few of those awesome women at breakfast one morning.

Chilly would be the word I would use to describe the weather up the mountain. On Friday it started out with blue skies and just the need for a long sleeve shirt and jeans.

By Saturday, it was a little colder and the jacket made its appearance but by Sunday morning, the snow had begun to fall.

Later in the morning, the speaker decided to cut her message short and send us all back down the mountain before the storm stranded us all in our rooms. To be honest, I wouldn't have complained. The food was amazing!! Here is Emily making fresh footprints in the snow while packing the car.

Of course, the snow presented a great photo op. I don't know how long it's been since I stood under falling snow so it was a treat! Here are a few pics.


Me and Mina. Forgive the repetition of the same outfit. These were all taken on the same day. Believe me, I do change my clothes every day!

At California Pizza Kitchen since we had some extra time to kill on the way back down the mountain.

What a special time!
1 comment:
I just have to say, you look so cute in your outfit. Love the hat and scarf. You're adorable!
Post a Comment