Thanks to Emily and my mom, Cara and my kids were taken care of for the morning so that Cara and I could take advantage of Disney's generosity and we spent an entire morning and afternoon at the Happiest Place on Earth. Unfortunately, I only took about 4 pictures and they all look somewhat the same so here are a few.
This was us in the parking garage as we were walking to the Park.
...and this was us after we experienced the 3-D Bug show. Yes, we did scream at some point-it has some scary parts!
Later, we rode the Toy Story ride after it was broken most of the morning and each shot as many targets as we possibly could. Eerily, this was the outcome...
We are more alike than we thought we were.Thank you, Cara, for being my best friend, someone who knows me better than anyone, has lived life by my side and can understand what I'm thinking without me even saying a word. We've had 33 years of memories together! Can you believe it? What a blessing God gave me when he gave me you. Happy Birthday!!
4 comments:
You are both as beautiful and precious as the day you were both were born.I cannot believe it has been 33 years!Happy Birthday, Nancy
that has to be one of the sweetest things in life... to be able to share the same birthday with your best friend and twin!!! What a gift from God. And I am so glad you were able to enjoy D-land, even in the rain! Nice:)
What a wonderful way to spend your special day together! I thought of you and was wishing you a Happy Birthday in my head at least!! Your birthday is one day after our spiritual birthday and that was such a special time for us - 33 years ago - wow!!
Happy Birthday to THE most beautiful identical mirror twins I know!!
love always,
talitha
Post a Comment