I was just blog-hopping while my family plays the Wii in the living room and came across a friend's blog. She had tagged me with a challenge back in November. I know I'm completely late but here goes...
The rules are as follows:
1. Each player starts with eight random fact/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog post, you need to choose people to get tagged and list their name.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged and to read your blog.
So here are my 8 random facts:
1. I never dreamed I'd have 3 kids. I didn't even really know how many I wanted but I feel blessed every day by their presence.
2. I just discovered that I love to sew. I know my mom is thinking that it's about time since she tried to get my sister and me interested way back in junior high. It paid off, mom, even though it was WAY later!
3. I am finding that I love shopping for clothes, shoes, and purses, especially purses. This never used to be true of me.
4. One of my favorite foods is a perfectly cooked (pink and soft in the middle) prime rib steak. In addition to the steak, a side of creamy horseradish is in order. One of my favorite places to get said meal? The Summit House.
5. One of my weaknesses is putting high expectations on myself and then getting disappointed that I can't fulfill them.
6. I love competition, especially the days in high school when I played tennis. I miss the competition side of life quite a bit.
7. I have no regrets but do wish that I would take more risks in life.
8. My husband is one of my best friends, as are my parents and my sister. I couldn't ask for anything more.
Aly and Jenna, consider yourselves tagged
1 comment:
I miss you!
Post a Comment