Of course, we have to pose with Chuck himself. I don't think Chuck was too extroverted. When all the kids lined up to take a picture with (it) they just sat down on the side...and so did he. There really was no "one-on-one" action. Sorry, Emily, I would have taken one of Bekah with the rat but it didn't work out...
Lynnea enjoyed her first bite of pizza and loved it. She loves biting things and the perfect point of the pizza was the best bite ever! She also likes fries, if you're wondering. Don't worry, she gets her veggies in there too.
In another town far, far away (not really, but I just wanted to say that), was Abigail's 3rd birthday party. Robin planned it to take place in a beautiful park with ducks, a lake and a great lawn to run on. Will informed me that it was fun and Tyler had a great time. He loved the personalized place mat Robin made for him with a picture of him and Abigail and he also loved feeding and chasing the ducks.
Here's the beautiful birthday girl!
And another shot of Tyler feeding...I mean, chasing the poor ducks.
In other happenings, I wanted to show a few pictures of our random activities around the Lee house. Mikayla found some old Easter egg "shells" and proceeded to play "hide the Easter eggs" with Tyler. Lynnea thought that was pretty fun too, especially when a piece of chocolate slid out of its hard shell and sat, enticingly, on the floor. We had to try to keep it out of reach.
This next picture is a picture of Mikayla's princesses going on a vacation. I had to take this shot because it brought up so many good memories. The truck is mine from when I was a little girl. It came complete with plastic horses and jumping fences and Cara and I used to cram this little furball thing into the driver seat so that it had a driver. We used the truck in combination with our doll houses. It was a favorite, definitely. Well, now it has a new owner. Technically it belongs to my son but Mikayla decided it would make the perfect vehicle to take all of her beautiful princesses on a loong vacation. Their dresses fit in the trailer perfectly and they packed the rest of their belongings in the truck bed. I couldn't help but have fond memories as I watched the new generation play with something from the past.
We should all be so creative...
No comments:
Post a Comment