Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Countertops Done!

Yes, the granite has been installed and it looks incredible!! It's called Imperial Brown but it is grey with brown and black streaks in it. The guys that installed it were great and even gave us a window ledge of granite with the leftover pieces. Here is the sink and window section. The faucet isn't working but it still looks great.

Here is a close-up of the undermounted sink and the granite color. They hand cut the hole for the sink and sanded it to perfection. It looks like the sink came with the countertop.

Here's the corner with the upper glass cabinet.


Here's the island. I guess I could have cleaned it off before I took a picture of it. =) The cooktop looks great with the counter as well.

Another shot of the sink.


I can't believe how quick this remodel came together. Mike at H & M Cabinets assured us it would be done in less than 6 days and it was done in 3, technically. I would highly recommend this company if you want a "cheap" kitchen in a short amount of time. The only downfall was the communication gap (which worked out) and a mistake on where they installed the garbage cabinet. I wanted it on the island and they installed it by the sink. It was an honest mistake but their plans didn't have the final changes on it. I have never seen a more efficient team put together a kitchen and it was done to perfection. Now we just have to install the floor again and put in the appliances. A week well spent!

1 comment:

Emily said...

The kitchen looks great! Congratulations!