It seems like only a moment ago that I welcomed my third child into this world. I must admit to you that I kind of hurried it along due to the fact that she was due around Christmas (that was not my plan, I'll have you know, but you don't question God, right?), AND because both of my other children had decided they didn't want to set a food "outside" until I was pregnant with them at least 42 weeks. A few drugs and a night of luxury in the hospital to get the labor going (I hope you know I'm kidding here), forced me to make a deal with my doctor that Lynnea either came out the week she was due or we were doing something about it...pronto. So, the night before I was scheduled for yet another induction, she thought she'd do it her own way and fought to get out a day early. How sweet of her, right? So, on December 14th, 2007, I gave birth to my smallest...and last...baby.
She is funny, crazy, loving, dramatic, kind, energetic, passionate, and she rounds out our family in the most perfect way. I thought I'd share a few of my favorite photos of her as she's grown up to a beautiful 4 year old princess. Enjoy.
Happy Birthday Nae-Nae!!

2 comments:
you have such beautiful children. They are so blessed to have a mom like you who treasures all the moments!
Happy Birthday Lynnea! It is hard to believe 4 years could go by so quickly!! You are such a good mom! I enjoy seeing your family blossom. Nancy
Post a Comment