Memorial Day was awesome. Palm Springs was beautiful. Of course, we didn't see a lot of Palm Springs but we did see a lot of the pool. Some new friends of ours invited us out to their family condo to celebrate the weekend; to get away from it all.
Once I knew there was a pool, I knew where we would be....the whole...weekend...long. Yes, that's right, my kiddos were tadpoles and only got out of the pool to eat, sleep and begrudgingly go with us on one trip into "town." 
We had so much fun and can't thank the Blair's enough for their generosity and hospitality. Oh, and my kids got 3 shades darker. I didn't. Ok, maybe 1 shade. Oh, and we won't even go into the "I played tennis" conversation. Yes, I picked up a racket. Yes, I swung at a few balls. No, I didn't do well. I didn't even look good doing it. The pictures are deleted, the pride is deflated...I've got to get back out on a court and practice swinging the right way. Losing a few pounds wouldn't be bad either. Ugh.
No comments:
Post a Comment