Thursday, June 9, 2011

Family Time

First of all, don't mind the psycho eyes of child in front. I guess it was dark? He wasn't ready? Or he was just really happy I was taking a picture. Anyway, my brother and sister-in-law watched our kids the other day. This doesn't happen often with the family. In fact, I've felt extremely guilty about it in the past. We just haven't passed kids around for play dates. I guess it's nothing to be guilty about but it was nice to have some babysitting the other night when we went out to dinner with some friends.

The spectacular part about this photograph is that Lynnea is laying, yes, laying on her Uncle Doug. This was the same child that was crying as we were leaving and had to be consoled by her Auntie Lisa. The same child who, quickly after this photograph, refused to leave with her parents because she wanted to stay with Uncle Doug. I don't know what kind of sugar he gave her but she definitely wasn't acting like herself. If only this same phenomena would happen at church. I'd be a happy momma.

No comments: