Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Sharing Cheryl

My cousin loves my kids...but I would dare say my kids love my cousin Cheryl more (ok, so it's very mutual). What I do know is that every time Cheryl comes into town, it brings out the rowdy, sometimes out-of-control side of my kids and they love every song-singing, game-playing, and super- silly minute of her presence. For some reason, it gets a little crazy around when she's here. Here are some examples...Of course, I did get a somewhat normal photo of them looking pleasant for the camera. It was so much fun to see cousin Cheryl, make yummy donuts, go shopping, wake up nice and early, talk into the night, and be renewed by her refreshing spirit. Thanks, cousin Cheryl, for making us a big part of your trip to California!

1 comment:

Mama Shoe said...

love that 2nd picture... so funny, esp Tyler!