Wednesday, March 24, 2010

My Little Man

I was outside with Tyler and Lynnea the other day and thought I'd take some pictures of my little guy. I thank God every day for this precious little boy with his heart of gold. One of his favorite things to do is sit on my lap and watch a movie with me. Each morning, after I get my makeup on and get dressed (some days this doesn't happen, as you all know), he'll tell me, "mommy, you look so pretty today" or "mommy, I like you like that." He's my child who will always be the first to tell me that he loves me, whether I've said it or not.

In the future, I see this little man as a strong husband, father, and friend. I pray that he will know God in an amazing and powerful way, influencing other people for God's glory. He's started off pretty special and I'm excited to watch him grow.
For now, I'm just proud that he can ride his bike with no training wheels, pick up his dishes when he's done with dinner, and give me great big kisses when I need them. I don't want to rush one single minute...

1 comment:

heidi said...

oh, Riva... what a sweet post. I love my little man, too... so I can relate to you on this post. Having a boy is different in its own special way, and I am so thankful that you cherish each moment with your little man and your ladies! I miss you friend!