Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Beach Party

I know some of you are waiting for wedding pictures (of my cousin) but I have to get through the days before that on the blog. I know it's been a while since I've written and I really have no excuse except that I didn't want to load all of the pictures and try to come up with what to say.Well, I'm ready today. A few weeks ago, my mom, my sister, and I went to one of our favorite beaches to play in the water and have some beach fun. It was a little overcast that morning and the beach was wet but we found a dry place on the grass and watched the little ones make sand castles. Of course, Lynnea just wanted to copy what everyone else was doing so when the big kids carried water in a bucket to the shore, that's what Lynea wanted to do. She's definitely an independent little thing. After a little while, her body just got too cold so I settled her down with a sandwich and a nice view of the other kids.
The kids played for quite a while in the water and then we all dried off, ate our lunch and ventured over to the playground for a little out-of-water fun. Miraculously, they posed for a picture and we got this cute one of all of them. My sister and I are so grateful that our kids are all around the same ages (one born every year from 2003-2007) so that they can become the best of friends. It was a fun day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet picture of all the kids!!!Made me smile. Nancy Martin