Thursday, June 18, 2009

Random Shots

Believe me, I'll have more entries later today. I apologize for the lack of reading material from this blog for the last week or so but it is all I could do to pack for camping, keep the kids from hurting each other, and try to stay sane while doing it so that didn't leave much time for picture downloads. Anyway, enough excuses. Here are some random pictures from the weeks before camping.

Tyler has come to love playing computer games and can use the mouse quite well. Here he is, immersed in computer world. As you can see, I limit this activity since it can be quite addicting. (Just look at his dad)Uncle Dannie came and visited a few weeks ago and we had so much fun with him. The kids have bonded to him so quickly and can't ever wait for him to return. We walked Downtown Disney with him and Tyler got a ride. He was so in awe of how high he was. That doesn't happen on daddy's or mommy's shoulders!
Barbie and the Pegasus. That's the reason we're all wearing 3-d glasses. It's pretty cool too! Don't we look cool?
And last, my baby with her sucker. This one loves candy. Unfortunately, our "candy" drawer is her level and I'll often find her trying to eat through the chocolate bar wrappers since she can't open them just yet. It's a good excuse to throw the candy away since it's all full of spit and teeth marks. She's also becoming quite a "big girl." Whatever the older kids do, she wants to do. The other day, my mom gave Mikayla a bracelet that she couldn't wear since it had broken. Mom had fixed it to be Mikayla's size and gave it to her to wear and keep. Lynnea held out her wrist for a bracelet too. We quickly realized that it will no longer be ok for Lynnea to be left out. Uh oh...

1 comment:

Mama Griffith, said...

some kids are just born loving sweets,..I know I was!