First of all, I'd like to announce to those of you who don't know, we're PREGNANT with #3. I'm due in December and feeling all the nausea and other exciting symptoms that go along with it. The hard part about this one is having the energy to put up with the other 2. The Lord's given me strength so far so I'm sure He'll give me the strength for the rest of the time.
In other news, our church has an annual Memorial Day picnic which our family enjoys taking part in. This is the temporary ferris wheel they erect to give the picnic-goers an enjoyable time in the air. Now those of you who know me know I don't care for heights. Mikayla really wanted to go on it and I thought it was innocent enough until they had loaded everyone on for the ride before us and the thing practically went into orbit it was spinning so fast. Immediately I had second thoughts and asked Will if he would risk his life entertaining his daughter instead of me. They had a great time and the thing didn't collapse either...hmm...

Last week, my parents generously offered to take me and my sister to the zoo, with the kids of course. We had a great time and the kids loved all of the animals. The LA Zoo is so much fun and it gets all of their energy out because the walk to see everything is definitely more than a mile long. Here's a shot of the kids together.

Here's my dad with Tyler. We couldn't tell if these animals were llamas or some kind of shaved sheep. Needless to say, we passed on the "petting zoo" part of the attraction.
Just a shot to let you see how GREAT my camera is at close-ups.
This is the joy of the entertainment book, come to life. We had a coupon for Coldstone, buy a shake, get a shake free so we took advantage of it. They were mm! mm! good.
My parents bought a slide for the kids and they've been playing on it every day. There's lots to do so I'm sure it will entertain them for years.
1 comment:
ha! I already knew that you were pregnant but I'm pleased to be able to congratulate you in "public". hope you are feeling OK! and hope to see you soon, but more about that in an email...
Post a Comment