Wednesday, June 13, 2007

The Everyday

I must admit that being pregnant and having 2 kids is tougher than I thought. I feel tired all of the time yet I feel I have to at least be present for Tyler and Mikayla and not go sleep in a corner for half of the day. I'm hoping that this phase will pass quickly and the second trimester will be full of energy.


Here are my kids goofing around in the hallway. If I don't keep them occupied, they tend to start attacking each other. Tyler's favorite thing to do is wrestle Mikayla to the ground. You wouldn't think he'd be capable but he is only 4 pounds lighter and, what he doesn't have in weight, he makes up for in bulk. They have so much fun together and Mikayla tries to help Tyler talk and actually repeats things he says so that mommy doesn't have to. It's nice having an older sibling!

No comments: