In other news, my son was dancing in the living room, complete with a one-leg kick, to the movie, "12 dancing princesses." I wasn't going to breathe a word of this outside of our house but he's only 1 1/2. He does play with cars...he just has fun dancing. =) The Lee house never quits.
Monday, May 21, 2007
A Kid's Version
This afternoon, to make the kids stop watching tv and wrestling with each other, I put on a nice, Christian kid's CD. It has some really cute songs on it and I should let the kids listen to it more often but I always forget I have it. Anyway, my daughter was painting on her watercolor and a song came up that she obviously knew from Sunday School. It also made me reminisce about my own Sunday School memories so I started singing it as well. I was immediately reprimanded by the demands of my daughter that only the BOYS sang that part. If you all are familiar with the song, "Allelu, Allelu, Allelu, Alleluia, Praise Ye the Lord," that was the song in question. She went on to sing it and say, "mommy, the girls sing, 'Allelu, Allelu, Allelu, Alleluia' and the boys sing, 'crazy the Lord.'" After I finished laughing and wondering what they weren't teaching them in Sunday School, I was impressed that she actually got most of the words right. It's the little things in life that make you smile. I'm sure God's smiling too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
These stories cracked me up!! -Emily
Post a Comment