This past week we had a Girl Scout "outing" and made Valentine's and decorated cookies. Mikayla absolutely adores Girl Scouts and has so many wonderful friends from her troop.
Monday, February 14, 2011
Oh, the drama...
It was haircut time, finally, for my little girl. I thought that maybe I could cut her hair on my own...then I wised up. I brought her to SuperCuts and braced myself for the ensuing tears. You see, my youngest is going through separation anxiety. For the past year. It's getting old. Tears flow every time she thinks she's going to be separated from me and that was the case in the salon. Here is what she looked like for the first half of the haircut.
After about 5 minutes, and about a million, "mommy, mommy, mommy's," the haircut was complete and she looked so much older, and happier.
Here's the "after" shot. I hadn't taken a before shot because I was trying to prepare myself for the emotional, dramatic experience that was to come.
This past week we had a Girl Scout "outing" and made Valentine's and decorated cookies. Mikayla absolutely adores Girl Scouts and has so many wonderful friends from her troop.
My parents have recently come back from a trip to Turkey for a month so they wanted to have breakfast with us to catch up with life. Oh, and my parents brought lollipops which were an instant hit...even at breakfast. Sugar in the morning, with the exception of coffee drinks, would just not be appealing to me but they were itching to rip off the wrapper and dig in. Tyler finished his in record time.

Thanks, mom and dad, for a delicious morning!
This past week we had a Girl Scout "outing" and made Valentine's and decorated cookies. Mikayla absolutely adores Girl Scouts and has so many wonderful friends from her troop.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment