This blog is meant to be an update of our lives over here at the Lee household but these past few days have been so full of funny sayings by my kids that I just have to add another one for today.
My mom had bought a new Tinkerbell Tea Set for Lynnea and, unfortunately, she had to take a nap after she played with it for a little while. My 7 year old decided that she wanted to play with it but wanted to play it with Tyler. Here was the conversation that followed:
M: Tyler, let's play tea set outside
T: No.
M: Pleease, I want to play with the tea set
T: No
me: Mikayla, I don't really think Tyler wants to play with the tea set. It's kind of a girl thing.
M: Oh, I know!! (said with great enthusiasm). We can play in the backyard so no one can see you. That way you won't be embarrassed!
T: ok......
What a thoughtful child...
2 comments:
hahahahahaHAHAHAHAHA!!!! laughing my head off,..sounds just like my house when my girl convinces the boys to dress up in her clothes
That's hilarious. How cute she is!
Post a Comment