Thursday, May 6, 2010

Cute Things

Never say, "smile, Lynnea!" if you have a camera or you'll get this pose. Who knows why she tilts her head but it must be her way of showing her best side. Such a funny girl!
I made a few things this week to satisfy that creative streak. My sister's friend wanted a few casserole holders so I made these for her. Leopard, green and pink. What could be better? Complete with a little bling.
Then I made a photo purse. I keep telling myself I need to get a business off the ground with my purses but haven't had the time to make all of the marketing stuff. I will start it one of these days...I'll let you know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey there! How about starting it up on Etsy...would that be easier? I love that site & I'll be your first customer :)
-talitha