We had a great time and saw pretty much every animal. Luckily we didn't lose anyone even though Lynnea insisted on climbing every chain link fence as high as she could get to lean over and "become one" with the animals on the other side. She's my daredevil...Here are the beautiful, but stinky, flamingoes...
And we actually got a shot of all of the kids somewhat smiling and standing in one place!
My mom with the kids before the bird show which, I must say, was pretty impressive.
Most of the birds were an appropriate "bird" size until this guy came out. I forget what his name was..."goliath something or other??" but his sheer size made me nervous. Oh, and that sharp beak he carried with him everywhere. Gotta give that guy some respect!
One of the last things we did was visit the Prairie Dog exhibit. It was feeding time so they didn't move much when we came over to snap tons of pictures of their adorable and round bodies...
We had so much fun but walked our legs off. Tomorrow, we're off to Disneyland, courtesy of my brother-in-law.
1 comment:
HI Riva!
I love your blog! You do such a great job capturing your life in pictures and sharing what's on your mind and heart! Thank you for being real. I look forward to more time to blog as my three get older.
Your "baby" is beautiful! 2 years old already? Man, time sure flies.
I love you
Post a Comment