Monday, January 25, 2010

Is that..?

yes, it is. Underwear. It is clean underwear but underwear none the less. Will and I were out in the kitchen and the kids came out with their "masks" on and this is what we saw.I wonder why I keep as many toys as I do. They seem to find "toys" in everything else.

6 comments:

The Blythe's Are Bloggin... said...

that is hilarious!!!!

The Foglios said...

That is hilarious! Don't you just love the stuff they come up with? It's God's way of keeping us sane I think. When we feel like we have no more patience and we are just going to lose it, they do something like that. =)

Anonymous said...

This is not an uncommon attire for Rolana's three... what creative children you all have!!Nancy Martin

bHunt Mama said...

Hi Riva!
I'm following your blog now, as bHunt Mama, FYI =)

~Gillian

Mama Griffith, said...

my kids run though the house screaming "im an alien im an alien" with underware on their heads? too funny. Great shot, I bet they will LOVE it when they are older ;) my dad has a few of me I wish would get lost.

Granny Jo said...

That just cracked me up! Our youngest grandson thought bubble wrap was way more fun at Christmas than presents! Go figure!

McKayla's bangs are very cute - she could have a crew cut and be adorable! All your kids are cutie kids!

BTW, if I forget (and at my age, that is a distinct possibility) - Happy Birthday!