I would have updated my blog earlier but my computer decided to waste my time by uploading photos at the rate of 1 per 1000 years. So, I'm using Will's laptop and I finally get to upload Christmas pictures. We had a great time with my Nana who was here for a few weeks. The kids and I tried to spend as much time with her as we could and they were so excited to be with her and make lots of fun memories. Nana spent time reading, playing, and playing which was a nice break for mommy...

A little cuddle time with Gramps.

Help opening presents from cousin Ethan.

Nana and me. What a blessing she is in my life.

We saw Jenna and Joey! I miss these two since they moved to Nebraska...

Then my mom's cousin and her family came into town and we had even more time with family! It was so good to see you guys!

Mikayla and Melody.

Our Christmas was full of fun, family, and precious memories. Even though I was a little late getting it "written" down.
1 comment:
Just spent some time reading your new blogs. Loved them all. I can't wait till addie's old enough to go to Disney on ice. Anyway I love to know shen people have read what I write so I wanted to be sure you knew that I read them all and your kids are all ao beautiful Riva!!!!!
Post a Comment