Here's the idea:
1. Open your first photo folder on your computer.
2. Scroll to the 10th picture.
3. Post that picture and the story behind it.
There isn't much of a story here but this is the 10th picture so I've got to come up with something, right? This picture was taken back in 2003 and we had moved into our house about 1 1/2 years before. Before we bought our house, it was a mecca for weeds. When the neighbor removed our front yard, essentially, I think it was about 10 tons of foliage and overgrowth. Ya, a lot. We had decided to seed the yard ourselves so a friend of ours, David, came over and put in sprinklers with Will. I knew it would take a long time but it ended up taking all day. Here is a picture of the work in progress. Don't you just love the green colored cement? That's still there to this day. Who wants to grind off paint from cement? Not me.
Just thought you'd like to see a little history.
Oh, and just because I would have the same curiosity as you do and wonder what it looks like now? Here it is today...
...complete with green cement. *sigh*
Just thought you'd like to see a little history.
Oh, and just because I would have the same curiosity as you do and wonder what it looks like now? Here it is today...
...complete with green cement. *sigh*
No comments:
Post a Comment