To celebrate this little one's birthday, the family went to McDonalds and had some chicken nuggets.
Of course, no McDonalds meal would be complete without a side of Ranch dressing. For Lynnea, the nuggets are the side and the Ranch is the main course.
Then we went and got her a birthday cake from Baskin Robbins. Ice cream cakes are my favorite and this one was really good. Chocolate chip ice cream with vanilla cake underneath.
We had a small celebration with just my parents and my Nana. Nothing big. I didn't really feel like inviting all of her friends (honestly, does she really have any at this point?) and I didn't want to shell out any money either. I'd done enough of that for Christmas. I know when she gets bigger, we'll have to "make it work."
Grammie gave her a baby doll for her birthday so she wouldn't steal her sister's. She was so excited!! Nana gave her books which she looked at for quite a while and we gave her a shopping cart for her new doll. Unfortunately, Auntie Cara and Uncle Bryan couldn't come but they did give her a fun book and shirt.
Here's a picture of Gramps and daddy putting together the shopping cart.
Nana and Mikayla.
Throwing her tantrum...for a while.
My sweet, wonderful 2 year old! Happy Birthday!!
Enjoying a little frozen yogurt.
No comments:
Post a Comment