
Last weekend we went to the lake with my sister, her family, and my parents. We have been meaning to go out on my sister's boat for some time now but never planned it but this weekend we saved the date!

OK, so the water was a little dirty looking but the kids had so much fun swimming, especially with their cousin's life jackets.

This was where we sat. It was so crowded we could hardly find a place to sit...well, not quite. As you can see, we pretty much had the beach to ourselves, which is why the boys eventually went from here...

...to here. I guess it was about 10 degrees cooler by the water but the girls stayed back at the original camp.

Bryan and Cara brought their boat and I couldn't wait to ride. I think I was more excited than the kids to catch some waves. Mikayla would scream every time we went fast over a wave and my dad and I are convinced that Bryan is now the favorite uncle to my kids.

Do you think Mikayla likes it?

Lynnea thought that squeezing Auntie Cara's lips was pretty fun. She had just gotten a diaper change which is why she has no shirt on. All in all, we had a relaxing day full of sun and family. The perfect day.
No comments:
Post a Comment