Thursday, September 13, 2012

Just Be Yourself

I laughed when I came upon these photos from back in 2010 when my cousin, Cheryl, came to visit us and we went out to dinner. The first photo is cute, posed. The second gets a little silly. The third brings out the crazy eyes and giraffe tongue...the kids completely break loose. With cousin Cheryl, they have no problem being themselves...a little cute and a little crazy.


These photos kind of remind me of what I've been struggling with the past few weeks. Quite simply, being myself...and letting that be good enough. I don't have time to get into it (and I really don't think you want to read about all of it) but I've had to constantly remind myself that I'm doing the best that I can...flaws and all. I think I just need to kick back and not worry so much about what everyone else is doing, what everyone else is thinking, or what I'm NOT doing...and just live the best life that I can.

That's all the words I have for today.

No comments: