Wednesday, July 4, 2012

A Few Pics

 I know, I know...I should have posted a million more posts before now and, I promise you, I've posted them in my head but they've never made it to the page. It's hard to put the pen to the paper, or the fingers to the keyboard in this case, when your job is on the computer and the only thing you want to do is get away from it the rest of the week.

With that said, I just wanted to post a few pictures I took the other day in our backyard of my wonderful, silly, pretty darn adorable, kids. Hey, I've got to use that nice camera sometime, right? Don't worry, I'll post something else soon; I've got a lot of stories in this brain - maybe some of them will make it to the blog one of these days.



3 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh my, how grown-up do they look! I am in shock.

Greg and Heather said...

I'm in shock, too! What gorgeous children you have, and your oldest looks like a teenager!

Kari said...

Beautiful Kids!