Wednesday, February 1, 2012
Gamers
This is what my kids have looked like the past few days (after they've finished their homework, of course). At first, I resisted. I mean, what mom isn't constantly aware of how much time their kids spend on computer devices...am I the only one? I'm always wondering how much is too much. Maybe it's because I didn't grow up with any handheld game devices. I was a child of the 70's and 80's. I had records. You know, those round things that played music? You couldn't play with those "too long." They were harmless! But those DS's. They just burn holes in the brain! However, with Will gone this week, I've come to appreciate Nintendo and the entertainment he brings. Then, I realized that my elder 2 children were playing well together and enjoying each other's company! What a concept! This mommy will endure the video game sounds for a few more days. After that, I need to go look for those records...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
They are a blessing and a curse...I know it too well myself.
Post a Comment